Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello, nice to meet you here.


Hi, I am a greyhound owner who lives west suburb Chicago, IL.  I adopted my little greyhound girl Kei when she was 4 1/2 years old - after she completed almost 60 races in three-year her racing career.  I'd like to create this "journal"... my life with Kei, and especially, since she was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in March 2012 (she had amputation surgery at OSU in March - lost her right forelimb.  Following initial chemo treatments have been done, and continued chemo treatment is ongoing), I'd like to treasure every single moment which I can have with her - writing my blog will be so meaningful to me, for sure.  I'm looking forward to "meeting" new greyt people here through my blog, too.

My silly Kei gives me laugh and happy moments every single day - you can tell how it is like, especially, if you are also a greyhound(s) owner.

I am so thankful and it's been such a gift to me in my life that I was able to meet Kei and got to know about this beautiful creature in the planet - Greyhound.


No comments:

Post a Comment